Startups can change the world. And they will. StartupFest Europe ‘17 presents ‘Global challenges, Startup Solutions’. From 25-29 September the Netherlands will be the epicenter for international startups, scale ups, investors, scientists, corporates and other innovators. The festival will feature thematic events, fun & energizing meetups, deep dives and deal-making throughout the Netherlands. Startup Fest Europe will be organized and fueled by a coalition of partners under leadership of StartupDelta in collaboration with Amsterdam Capital Week.
‘Global challenges – like health, security, clean energy and food security– demand transformative, sustainable and technical solutions. Startups can play a major and potentially decisive role in solving these challenges. But to do so startups, scale ups, investors, scientists and corporates must collaborate. Startup Fest Europe ‘17 will be a celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation bringing these innovators together’, says StartupDelta Envoy and StartupFest co-founder Constantijn van Oranje.
- CapitalFest: Global challenges startup solutions, co-organized with Amsterdam Capital Week
FinTech & Security: The key to trust in digital services
- Social Impact: Doing Business and doing good by building the ‘impact economy’
- New energies for smart mobility: New solutions to global energy, emission reduction and mobility challenges
- Blockchain: Co-creating the next operating system for our society
- Industry 4.0: competitive strength of the industry for the greater good of society.
- New materials: Innovative solutions for the circular, biobased and energy economy
- Amsterdam Capital Week, connecting with investors the Amsterdam way including Angel Island Secret Retreat (for investors and startups only) and the Startup comedy approach and more to come on health and food security.
Brainport Eindhoven, Brightlands, StartupUtrecht, FoundedInGroningen, Novel-T, StartupAmsterdam, StartupGelderland, StartupZuidHolland, Accenture, Adyen, AkzoNobel, Amazon Web Services, Amsterdam Capital Week, Booking.com, Cisco, Deloitte, DutchChain, Holland FinTech, Impact City, Impact Hub Amsterdam, ISPT, Liberty Global, Rabobank, RTLz, Shell, YES!Delft, Ziggo, Adyen and more to come.
Sjoerd Hauptmeijer, +31 6 53 82 39 22, firstname.lastname@example.org.