AppMachine acquired by Endurance, sold last 60 percent for $22.5M
via

Software startup AppMachine from Leeuwarden has been acquired by Endurance International Group, an American NASDAQ-listed company. Endurance already took 40 percent of the company in 2015 for 15.2 million dollar. The remaining 60 percent of AppMachine was bought for 22.5...

Read more
Adjuvo Motion and WOLK Company get proof-of-concept funding fr...
via

Two months after the launch of the proof-of-concept fund UNIIQ, the first two investments have been made. WOLK Company (airbag against...

Read more
Makerversity Amsterdam: mixing crafts with tech and entreprene...
via

Entrepreneurs come in all shapes and sizes. Creativity is often a must when first starting. For designers and crafters, that's no...

Read more
Hotelchamp gets €1.75M in seed funding to boost its direct boo...
via

Amsterdam-based SaaS startup for the hotel booking industry Hotelchamp secured a 1.75 million euro seed investment from several informal...

Read more

The Skyline
of the Dutch startup ecosystem

FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON EACH HUB SELECT IT IN THE IMAGE BELOW!

Innovation

Innovation Space

BOOST YOUR STARTUP BY VISITING the IBM Innovation Space IN B.AMSTERDAM AND GET ACCESS TO EXPERTS IN AREAS LIKE CLOUD, MOBILE, INTERNET OF THINGS, ANALYTICS AND SECURITY.
Find out more
Explore the leading Tech Hubs

Get an instant overview of the top startups, scale ups and enterprises that are founded and growing in the Netherlands. Enter your field of interest to discover what is happening in the various hubs and get in touch with them directly.

Netherlands
Industries